Shelly D. McClusky
6200 N Drake Way
Boise, Idaho 83714
208-412-7230 and 208-412-4186
Good Samaritan Boise Village, Boise, Idaho January 2011 to November 2013
- CNA assigned to Community Living Program. Provided care for participants suffering from traumatic brain injury. Duties included meal preparation, housekeeping, assisting in hygienic needs including showering, dressing, entering and rising from bed, running errands including driving to doctors’ appointments, pet care, and ensuring proper medication is taken at the correct times. Accomplishments – earning CNA, provided full physical care as needed (e.g., transferring.) Supervised outside outings.
A Caring Hand, Ashley Manor, Independent Caregiver, Boise, Idaho March 2009 to May 2011
June 1998 to May 2002
- Provided personal care-giving for challenged and/or elderly clients. Duties included meal preparation, housekeeping, assisting in hygienic needs including showering, dressing, entering and rising from bed, running errands including driving to doctors’ appointments, pet care, and ensuring proper medication is taken at the correct times. Accomplishments – Being able to care for people with a multitude of challenges (physical, mental); my service has been requested several times by many clients. CPR, First Aid & Med certified.
Macy’s Department Store, Boise, Idaho October 2009 to January 2010
October 2008 to January 2009
- Recovery and Merchandising. Accomplishments – Assigned freelance duties working for several departments organizing merchandise; provided Customer Service promoting increased sales; assisted with year-end inventory.
Jerry’s Rookie Shop, Boise, Idaho November 1993 to present
- Co-owner and Manager of a family retail business. Responsible for all business activities
such as customer service, sales/cashier, merchandising, and bookkeeping. Accomplishments –
Retained and built a customer base by treating all customers with respect; marketed the business
by maintaining and growing an e-mail list; have increased gross sales each and every year.
Meridian School District, Meridian, Idaho 1991 to 1994
- Served as a kitchen technician. Responsible for food preparation, customer service, and sales/cashier. Also performed crossing guard duties. Accomplishments – Was assigned Supervisor responsibilities in the absence of the department Manager.
Patti Ross – (208) 859-9552
Mary Ricketts – (208) 377-0584
Kathy Williams – (208) 323-1382