2809 Gooding Street
Boise, id, 83702
Experienced, detail oriented, dedicated medical assistant seeking a position in an energetic and fast paced office where I can contribute to patients care and office team work.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Experienced Medical Assistant
- Experienced with Medical Records
- Trained new staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Bilingual in Bosnian
- Fast learner and effective problem solver
- Detail oriented and able to work in stressful situations
- Knowledgeable in medical terminology, accounting, CPT and ICD-9 coding.
- Processed medical insurance forms.
- Computer Literate with Microsoft Office software.
Clearviuw cleaning company, Janitor, Boise, 09/06 to present
Cleaning offices and all that duties
Sunshine Family Health, Medical Assistant, Boise, ID., 10/07 to 03/08
Preformed all medical assistant duties to including shots, blood drawn, rooming patients and taking vital signs.
St. Luke’s, Micro Filming, Integra, Boise, ID., 11/04 to 06/07
Processed, prepped, pulled medical records. Then inspect them and put them in jackets. Jacketing and typing.
Boise Family Medicine, Medical Assistant Externship, Boise, ID., 11/05 to 12/05
Preformed all medical assisting duties in both front and back office.
Integra, Micro filming, Boise, ID., 08/99 to 05/04
Worked with medical record in St. Luke’s cooperation.
Sales Person, Dillard’s, Boise, ID., 06/04 to 10/04
Provided outstanding customer service and stocked inventory.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Apollo Collage, Boise, ID, Medical Assistant., 07/04 to 12/05
- CPR Certification
- High School Diploma ( Bosnia and Herzegovina )
References Available Upon Request
Kathleen Heinz 208 706-5038
Kim at Dr. Roosevelt office 208 389-2213