Lead Retail Sales Associate
2744 N Reno Ray · Boise, ID 83704 · 208.576.2568 · firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: Lead Retail Sales Associate
Summary of Qualifications
- Extensive customer service experience with a commitment to setting an example of excellent customer service. Recognized for having good communication skills.
- Proven ability to work very well with others. Only require minimal supervision to get the job done.
- Honorably retired from US Army after twenty years.
- Proven ability to use and learn computer programs. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Cashier / Frozen Food (September 2014 to February 2015)
Ridley’s Market · McCall, Idaho
- Ordered frozen food three times weekly and stocked freezers. Worked in front end as cashier 2 days per week. Set an example of good customer service to customers and staff.
Manager (May 2005 to September 2014)
M & W Market · McCall, Idaho
- Supervised market staff of 4 kitchen workers and 6 cashiers. Trained new staff and provided continued training for existing staff.
- Required “Raving Fan” customer service. Created weekly promotions to increase sales.
Frozen Food Manager (June 2013 to May 2014)
Ridley’s Market · McCall Idaho
- Re-organized freezer to enhance shopping ability. Increased frozen sales over 10%. Offered excellent customer service by providing special orders for customers.
- Conducted preventative maintenance on refrigerator units. Ordered products to meet and sustain weekly ads.
Store Director (June 2005 to May 2013)
Maverik · McCall, Idaho
- Decreased theft/loss 30% in first two years. Motivated staff to get involved with Company’s weekly sales contests.
- Reviewed profit and loss statements and made adjustments as needed. Led all Maverik’s in their Breakfast Burrito contests with average of 125 sold daily.
Assistant Manager (June 2002 to May 2005)
Donnelly Country Store · Donnelly Idaho
- Aided Manager in meeting sales goals and maintaining daily books and banking needs. Assisted in hiring and training staff.
Theatre Manager (May 1994 to May 2002)
Wallace Theatres · Barstow California and Cineplex Odeon · Nampa, Idaho
- Uncovered theft happening within two weeks of starting. Assisted theater in achieving record breaking sales.
Education and Professional Development
High School Diploma Choteau High School Choteau, MT
Aviation Management Coursework Anchorage Community College Anchorage, AK
Non Commissioned Officers Academy Fort Eustis Ft. Eustis, VI
UH-1H Helicopter Mechanic School Fort Rucker Ft. Rucker, AL