Sharon C. Migel
321 W. Boise Avenue · Boise, Idaho 83706 · 208.602.4946 · email@example.com
Skilled, motivated, and results oriented security professional
Key Skills and Core Strengths
Planning and Development
Strong Work Ethic
- 13 years of experience in diverse supervisory positions.
- Federal security clearance.
- Recognized for exemplary conscientious performance and outstanding customer service.
Security Officer (2002 to 2015)
TSA Homeland Security
- Managed up to 15 employees to ensure compliance with federal rules and regulations.
- Administered training and testing.
- Filed and documented incident reports.
Property Manager (1993 to 1998)
- Interviewed prospective tenants, collected rents, and administered accounts receivable.
- Dispensed evictions, hired contractors, and advertised vacancies.
Kitchen Manager (1981 to 1989)
Chart House Restaurant
- Managed team of five food cooks, prepared schedule, ordered supplies, and administered quality assurance regulations, performed inventory, and planned banquets.
- Received “Best Food Cost in the Nation” in three consecutive years.
Education and Certifications
Technical Electronics Studies
ITT Technical Institute · Boise, ID
Travel Documentation Checker and On-Screen X-ray Interpretation
Supervisory Skills · Teamwork and Innovation · Workplace Ethics
Visible Intermodal Protection and Response (VIPER)
Awarded team member of collaborated effort to detect and deter threats to aviation. In conjunction with TSA, Airport Operations, Boise Police Department and Special Task Force, this team performed required searches of passenger vehicles, public taxis and entire Airport premises.
Worked with LEO’s and Canine teams, asking drivers to exit their vehicles to conduct searches for explosives and prohibited items. Located and documented reports properly for false test IEDs.
Conducted full security sweeps of Airport facility to include, parking garages, external areas, rental car lots, Internal SIDA areas, baggage handling areas, full sweep of concourse B and C within Boise Airport, AOA area around aircraft.
Layered Security Team
Long standing member of Layered Security Team
Worked with a team in tight communications and documented all actions.
Screened passengers at gate, property, and ID checks prior to boarding aircraft. Monitoring SIDA doors for permitted personnel. Thorough screening of aircraft prior to departure.
Behavioral Detection Observations
Model Workplace Ethics