Req Id: 62441¬
Sales and Logistics IT Enterprise Architect
An Enterprise Architect is an accomplished technical leader, proactive customer-focused advocate and a team player with substantial experience across multiple functional areas. ¬ Must have hands-on experience building enterprise level solution development across multiple technologies. ¬ In this position you will work closely with the Sales, Finished Goods and other departments to research and recommend IT solutions to solve business problems. The Architect will provide enterprise level architecture design and implementation expertise to cross-functional delivery teams.
Some of the projects that you may work on include:¬
- Researching SAP Extended Warehouse Management, SAP Global Trade Systems and their application in potentially replacing Micron‚€™s customized SAP solutions. ¬
- Partnering with Micron‚€™s Salesforce team to design and define our SAP and SalesForce integration strategy
- Develop a design for a Customer Portal providing functionality and Design from multiple sources.
Micron‚€™s Business Solutions Enterprise Architecture Department researches and designs the architecture for solutions to solve current critical business challenges in the areas including End to End Supply Chain, Finance Services, Facilities, etc. ¬ We research opportunities with advanced technology evaluating Cloud (SAAS), mobility and in-memory database solutions with top vendors like SAP, E2Open and Salesforce. ¬
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Analyze customer‚€™s business and technical problems and provide appropriate business solutions to meet the customer‚€™s needs
- Work across teams to deliver a 3+ year technology investment and implementation plant for the business they are aligned.
- Coordinate or be significantly involved in all technology selections for the areas you are covering.
- Develop, socialize and govern development best practices and architecture diagrams within the Agile development teams.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to deliver and understand the complex technology roadmap
- Responsible for having an advanced understanding of IT industry trends and enterprise standards, methodology and techniques.¬
- Manage and drive architecture initiatives as assigned. ¬ Participate actively in cross functional architectural efforts.
- Participate in project initiation and scoping, ensuring that they are formally architected to Micron‚€™s target architecture and IT Roadmap.
- Ensure that requirements (infrastructure planning, budgeting, training, training for support teams, etc.) are captured for new technology implementations.
- A technology visionary, yet grounded in practical business applicability
- A strong understanding of the business and information technology
- A strong background in influencing all levels of workers including executives
- The ability to affect outcomes in areas with no direct control
- A proven track record to influence outcomes across the business
- SAP Experience in the Sales and Logistics Area
- Successfactor‚€™s experience a plus
- 10 or more years of experience in any of the following:
- Information Systems/Technology
The Following qualifications are desired but not required:
- 5 or more years of experience in any of the following:
- Project Architecture
- Project Management
- Technical or Management Leadership
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field of study; Masters degree preferred.