Req Id: 61495¬
Global Supply Chain (GSC) is seeking to hire a Talent Development intern.¬ This person will support initiatives that enhance skills and competencies of our team members that will boost performance in alliance with GSC business objectives. ¬ This will include defining and creating a learning curriculum for an internal Global Supply Chain University, identifying appropriate learning solutions and establishing holistic development frameworks to drive employee engagement and development.
In addiiton in this positon you will also be responsible for training, conducting training needs assessments, and designing learning materials.
The ideal candidate is results oriented and an advocate for team member development, and is passionate about building a learning culture where team members are engaged and take ownership in self-development.
The internship is expected to last 6-9 months; part-time while school is in session, and full-time during the summer.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Create and implement solutions to drive team member accountability for development
- Support development programs
- Maintain talent development owned business processes and systems (Share Point site, templates, process documentation)
- Identify training needs through evaluations of strengths and weaknesses
- Create training material including eLearning and assess training effectiveness
- Ensure integration of learned skills into work behavior
Qualifications and Experience:
- Passion for talent development and for increasing team member capabilities
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal)
- Experience in collaborating across global, cross-functional teams
- Ability to influence partners and drive results
- Experience with project management practices and techniques
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory, learning principles and organizational development theories (i.e., eLearning standards, ADDIE, Agile)
- Experience with authoring templates (Captivate, Camtasia)
- Proven experience in designing training events and training material, with an emphasis on technology-enabled solutions
- Ability to investigate training delivery methods to meet learning objectives and audience requirements
- Ability to coach and mentor managers and stakeholders
- Experience in managing learning management systems and reporting tools
- Ability to leverage and optimize system configuration features
- Proficiency with M.S. Office
B.S. degree in the following: Talent Development; Human¬ Resources; Organizational Development/Instructional Design Technolog or¬ relevant experience
M.B.A. or M.S.degree (preferred).
Must be continuing education in Fall of 2017 (Expected graduation date must not be before September 1st,¬ 2017)