You'll be positioned for success at UniFirst because we'll provide you with the guidance and support that can help you to achieve your sales goals and the income and lifestyle you desire.
Do any of these career possibilities appeal to you?
• Solid Base Salary and Uncapped Commission earnings potential
• Well-defined, documented Career Path - We always try to promote from within ??
• Family oriented culture ??
• Work-Life Balance - No nights or weekends ??
• Amazing annual 5-Star ""Trip for Two"" for Top Achievers (President's Club)
• An openness to hiring and training both the experienced and inexperienced
If any of these possibilities do appeal to you... we may have just the sales career you've been looking for and deserve.
""After working for UniFirst for almost 10 years, I can honestly say that UniFirst is the BEST ""family oriented"" company out there! I've been able to earn President's Club Achiever status and have also received a promotion from Sales Representative to Sales Manager. Financially, I've been able to increase my annual earnings by almost 20% year over year, all with lots of help from our great support staff. I've always said that I will be a UniFirst Team Partner for life. If you are highly motivated individual who wants a career with a great company that has a strong culture - this is the place to do it!"" - Leslie, UniFirst Sales Manager
• Billion dollar-plus organization - 80 years strong - 275,000 customers - 11,000 team partners - 220 manufacturing, distribution, and customer service facilities in the U.S. and Canada
• Family operated since 1936 - Currently by our Founder's son, daughter, and grandson
• 2015 - Rated ""6th Best Company to Sell For"" by Selling Power Magazine
• One of the best Onboarding and Sales Training Programs in the industry
• Leading provider of Workwear and Facility Services rental programs??
About the Position
• You'll be a proud ""Hunter"" of New Business ONLY Sales of Workwear Rental and Facility Services Programs to a wide variety of prospective business customers??
• You'll master a truly consultative, HELP oriented, highly ethical sales process that works
•?? You'll Prospect New Business - (using our database and your own discoveries) by telephone, cold calling, local networking, and social media??
• You'll enjoy a Protected Territory (postal code based) with lots of potential business??
• You'll be well-armed with an iPad, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, and an arsenal of other Apps, sales tools, and aids??
• You'll get to use a really cool, one-of-a-kind Catalog App that will provide you with a serious competitive advantage??
• You'll compete like a tiger in frequent Sales Contests for many additional earning opportunities??
• You'll receive a car and cell phone allowance
Are You a Fit? ??
If all of the following attributes and traits hit home for you, we hope you will apply for this unique and valuable opportunity:
• You like to work hard and get paid well for it
• You like a fun working environment and being part of a dynamic team
• You're naturally persuasive with some leadership potential mixed in
• You're thick skinned with rejection; rolls right off your back - no problem
• You're extremely competitive - YOU CAN'T STAND TO LOSE!
• You're ethical, optimistic, confident, positive, assertive, and have lots of self-respect
• 401K with Company Match
• Profit Sharing
• Employee Referral Program
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Supplemental Life Insurance
• Long Term Disability
• Sick Time
• Paid Holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Employee Assistance Program 30% Employee Discount??
• High School Diploma or GED - a College Degree is a nice plus
• 1 to 3 years B2B sales experience or equivalent is a plus but we also frequently hire great people without any sales experience
• Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
• Good with computer and tablet operation, including MS Office
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M-F-Disability-Vet
UniFirst is one of North America's largest workwear and textile services companies. We rent, lease, and sell uniforms, protective clothing, custom corporate workwear, floorcare, and other facility services products to all kinds of businesses.
UniFirst's Corporate Mission is to be recognized as the quality leader in our industry. Our careful focus on serving each Customer's special needs and providing total satisfaction enables us to grow, to provide an equitable return on investment, and to create opportunities for all of our employee-Team Partners.
We serve more than 250,000 customer locations from sites in Canada, the United States, and Europe. And we operate nuclear decontamination facilities, cleanroom laundry operations, first aid service locations, product distribution centers, and our own manufacturing plants